share of younger brother in elder brother's property
Can a younger brother claim share in elder brother's property if property is bought by elder brother by his own and younger brother was not a minor at the time property was purchased?
If the property was purchased by the elder brother through his own funds the younger brother cannot claim any share.
Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.
No he cannot claim share in the property if it is self acquired property.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
No legally he cannot claim the property, because in self acquired Brother has no legal right. But he is not able to maintain himself. Then he will be entitle for share.
Advocate Akhil VermaKarkarduma, Delhi
If the property was purchased by the elder brother through his own funds the younger brother cannot claim any share
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Hit & run case FIR filed what wilis the next legal step in this case
- How can we recover money from company who did cheating with us?
- Constant carpeting work in our residential area what action to take?
- How to resign as director from a company
- False accusations of cheating how can I get out of it