share of brother's in fathers property-dispute
My uncle is not giving my father his share in my grandfather's property and my grandfather passed away five years ago , suggest what should we do ?
hello, your father should issue a legal notice to your uncle to claim his share in your grandfather's property. And if your uncle refuses to give your fathers share then you can file a suit for partition demanding his share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Society Transfer fees Limit and Application
- Fraud online shopping website what can I do
- Call centre agent of bookmyshow abused me over the phone what to do
- how to punish a man who is eloping with a girl
- Brought property 50 years back can anyone object now