quesshare of brother's in fathers property-dispute

My uncle is not giving my father his share in my grandfather's property and my grandfather passed away five years ago , suggest what should we do ?

  • anshello, your father should issue a legal notice to your uncle to claim his share in your grandfather's property. And if your uncle refuses to give your fathers share then you can file a suit for partition demanding his share in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Me and my wife want to file a property case against my father in law…
Hi, Beside residential area some of the butcher family occupied others property and using that…
My school teacher died 3 months back who use to stay alone. He made an…
my sister already transferred the property to my name legally again she approached court that…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly