share of brother's in fathers property-dispute
My uncle is not giving my father his share in my grandfather's property and my grandfather passed away five years ago , suggest what should we do ?
hello, your father should issue a legal notice to your uncle to claim his share in your grandfather's property. And if your uncle refuses to give your fathers share then you can file a suit for partition demanding his share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Had to resign due to health reasons company asking for compensation
- Easements rights blocked by neighbor how can I execute court order
- Error of spelling in birth certificate want to apply for passport
- CRPC 319 SUMMONING ORDER AGAINST IN THE HIGHCOURT C. REVISION
- Enforeability on community based properties