share of brother's in fathers property-dispute
My uncle is not giving my father his share in my grandfather's property and my grandfather passed away five years ago , suggest what should we do ?
hello, your father should issue a legal notice to your uncle to claim his share in your grandfather's property. And if your uncle refuses to give your fathers share then you can file a suit for partition demanding his share in the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- After buying land and doing construction seller denying our right
- Company has not settled pending dues, what action can i take?
- Procedure to ask the court to order medical examination
- Stop my father from selling his property
- Alimony rights after divorce after 17 yrs of marriage