quesShare in mother's property.

My mother is widow and has two rooms in Mumbai. One is in chawl and other is in S.R.A. Scheme Building 1 BHK Flat. My mother already transfer Room in chawl to my brothers name. and now he is living separate with his family. I am living my mother in S.R.A. Scheme Flat. my mother wants to give S.R.A Flat room to me before her death. But since it is in S.R.A scheme it can not be transfer or sell before 10 Years. Kindly advice how my mother can transfer her room on my name. Should I take power of attorney on my name by my mother or My mother should make her "Will" mentioning my name for this flat to avoid my brother's interference in future. Kindly advice.

  • ansYour mother should make a will bequeathing flat in your name get will drafted by a lawyer to avoid legal complications in the future.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We want to demolish our house and build independent G+3 floors on it. Once the…

How can I claim my right on business property ran by me and my father…
Builder has got a cc of 10 floors from CIDCO. BUilder is saying that he…
Under what provision of CPC, a suit for recovery of possession of immovable property is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly