Share in mother's property.
My mother is widow and has two rooms in Mumbai. One is in chawl and other is in S.R.A. Scheme Building 1 BHK Flat. My mother already transfer Room in chawl to my brothers name. and now he is living separate with his family. I am living my mother in S.R.A. Scheme Flat. my mother wants to give S.R.A Flat room to me before her death. But since it is in S.R.A scheme it can not be transfer or sell before 10 Years. Kindly advice how my mother can transfer her room on my name. Should I take power of attorney on my name by my mother or My mother should make her "Will" mentioning my name for this flat to avoid my brother's interference in future. Kindly advice.
Your mother should make a will bequeathing flat in your name get will drafted by a lawyer to avoid legal complications in the future.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can same brand name with different be sold
- Can I file RTI to know about daughter who is in her mother's custody
- How to get estimate of property price that is being partitioned
- How to get the ancestral property transferred on my name
- Deposited money in two banks and got notice from Income tax department