quesShare in mother's property.

My mother is widow and has two rooms in Mumbai. One is in chawl and other is in S.R.A. Scheme Building 1 BHK Flat. My mother already transfer Room in chawl to my brothers name. and now he is living separate with his family. I am living my mother in S.R.A. Scheme Flat. my mother wants to give S.R.A Flat room to me before her death. But since it is in S.R.A scheme it can not be transfer or sell before 10 Years. Kindly advice how my mother can transfer her room on my name. Should I take power of attorney on my name by my mother or My mother should make her "Will" mentioning my name for this flat to avoid my brother's interference in future. Kindly advice.

• ansYour mother should make a will bequeathing flat in your name get will drafted by a lawyer to avoid legal complications in the future.