quesshare in grand fathers property-dispute

My great grand father purchase a property which is divided between him and his (late) step brother after that our portion of property is sell by my father to some person in 2005 but other party also sell their part of property and they claim that my father sold his property which is wrong we have all legal documents but they filed a case against my father what should we do to prove that portion which is sold is ours portion. Suggest.

  • ansWhen property was divided was deed of partition made ? Were terms of division reduced in writing and reflected in revenue records? You have to check the property papers which must be containing details about area of property . If any case is filed challenging sale of property by your father what are grounds of challenge .

    Is it the case that ancestral property has been sold by your father without consent of other legal heirs? You should contact a local lawyer and fight case on merits.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sudershani Ray

  Kailash Hills
 Experience: 10 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly