quesshare in grand fathers property-dispute

My great grand father purchase a property which is divided between him and his (late) step brother after that our portion of property is sell by my father to some person in 2005 but other party also sell their part of property and they claim that my father sold his property which is wrong we have all legal documents but they filed a case against my father what should we do to prove that portion which is sold is ours portion. Suggest.

• ansWhen property was divided was deed of partition made ? Were terms of division reduced in writing and reflected in revenue records? You have to check the property papers which must be containing details about area of property . If any case is filed challenging sale of property by your father what are grounds of challenge .

Is it the case that ancestral property has been sold by your father without consent of other legal heirs? You should contact a local lawyer and fight case on merits.