share in grand fathers property-dispute
My great grand father purchase a property which is divided between him and his (late) step brother after that our portion of property is sell by my father to some person in 2005 but other party also sell their part of property and they claim that my father sold his property which is wrong we have all legal documents but they filed a case against my father what should we do to prove that portion which is sold is ours portion. Suggest.
When property was divided was deed of partition made ? Were terms of division reduced in writing and reflected in revenue records? You have to check the property papers which must be containing details about area of property . If any case is filed challenging sale of property by your father what are grounds of challenge .
Is it the case that ancestral property has been sold by your father without consent of other legal heirs? You should contact a local lawyer and fight case on merits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is there any stipulated period to claim father's property
- Partition suit of property.
- Case against car dealer in consumer court for not delivering papers
- Questions wrong in examination conducted by Government of India
- In what cases insurance company pay for 3rd party damages