quesShare in family property

My father have a rent shop & a house but after death of my father my younger brother continued the shop & I was living at home. I have not interfered since last 15 years in shop matters, but when I want to my share in shop then he did not want to give my share. So i want to divide our shop in 2 parts. So what is the legal process for this action?

• ansSince your brother is refusing to give you any share in the shop it is advisable to contact a local lawyer. Issue legal notice for share in shop and the house. If your brother refuses to give you share file suite for partition