Share in family property
My father have a rent shop & a house but after death of my father my younger brother continued the shop & I was living at home. I have not interfered since last 15 years in shop matters, but when I want to my share in shop then he did not want to give my share. So i want to divide our shop in 2 parts. So what is the legal process for this action?
Since your brother is refusing to give you any share in the shop it is advisable to contact a local lawyer. Issue legal notice for share in shop and the house. If your brother refuses to give you share file suite for partition
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company asked to resign can I recover pending dues
- What is owner's liability if car is driven by another valid DL holder?
- Office manager booked tickets on credit now not returning money
- Wife stoped access to flat brought by me what are the legal option
- Forgery in affidavit. What consequences on the job?