Separate water tank in builder floor
We stay in building with 6 flats, 3 front 3 back, and we are on the top floor. 6 flats have 4 water tanks on roof. But being on top floor we were always facing water pressure problems. Thus, we installed a separate tank on our roof which is being filled simultaneously with other tanks. We actually disconnected our pipeline from the common tank and connected to the new separate tank on our roof. The other 4 out of 5 flats are pressing us to pay more than half of all expenses like electricity bill plus any repair job in motor or submersible pump which we are not agreeing to because our point is that the use of water is similar when we are using from common tank. Installing of separate tank was a forced decision as we hardly got water when taps were being used in ground floor or first floor. Now my question is can we approach the Lok Adalat directly without involving the district court?
No, you cannot approach Lok Adalat directly without filing case in civil district court.
For your case remedy is in civil courts only.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank not honoring consumer court ruling. Where to complain about it?
- In case of infidelity what are the rights of wife apart from divorce
- No claim on death of labor.Is there need to deposit compensation?
- Name change in 10 marksheet CBSE
- Siblings asking to pay amount for property and harassing