Separate water tank in builder floor
We stay in building with 6 flats, 3 front 3 back, and we are on the top floor. 6 flats have 4 water tanks on roof. But being on top floor we were always facing water pressure problems. Thus, we installed a separate tank on our roof which is being filled simultaneously with other tanks. We actually disconnected our pipeline from the common tank and connected to the new separate tank on our roof. The other 4 out of 5 flats are pressing us to pay more than half of all expenses like electricity bill plus any repair job in motor or submersible pump which we are not agreeing to because our point is that the use of water is similar when we are using from common tank. Installing of separate tank was a forced decision as we hardly got water when taps were being used in ground floor or first floor. Now my question is can we approach the Lok Adalat directly without involving the district court?
No, you cannot approach Lok Adalat directly without filing case in civil district court.
For your case remedy is in civil courts only.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I save my marriage without taking legal recourse
- Girlfriend promised to marry. After 7 yrs she is refusing it. Remedy?
- How to get legal heir certificate for hindu wife after husband's death
- Got maintenance order husband stopped paying after execution
- Procedure to join a running civil case in high court