Selling our lands without our knowledge and permission
The following points are brought to your notice and want your legal opinion. 1. My fatherâ€™s brother has sold many of our lands without our permission and signatures by showing a court copy. The court has ordered to handover some land against a sum of Rs 30,000. But my uncle has taken more than that of the courtâ€™s order. The selling procedures are not registered in Registrar office we hope. We feel that it should be an illegal transaction and we wanted to know how to proceed legally to take action against him. 2. Also he is not handing over the court copy to us and telling that you may do whatever you want.
If property is ancestral property all the legal heirs are equally entitled on that property if your father's brother has taken more than entitlement you can file suit against him in civil court. You can seek certified copy of court order in this concern.since selling is not registered you can get remedy now.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Caught in raid party, police took 1500 from me and calling again
- Harassed by relative who filed false case against me. What to do?
- Is Non compete agreement valid in India ?
- Procedure and fees to get the ownership details of a property verified
- Who will get share in property after brother