×

quesSelling our lands without our knowledge and permission

The following points are brought to your notice and want your legal opinion. 1. My father’s brother has sold many of our lands without our permission and signatures by showing a court copy. The court has ordered to handover some land against a sum of Rs 30,000. But my uncle has taken more than that of the court’s order. The selling procedures are not registered in Registrar office we hope. We feel that it should be an illegal transaction and we wanted to know how to proceed legally to take action against him. 2. Also he is not handing over the court copy to us and telling that you may do whatever you want.

• ansIf property is ancestral property all the legal heirs are equally entitled on that property if your father's brother has taken more than entitlement you can file suit against him in civil court. You can seek certified copy of court order in this concern.since selling is not registered you can get remedy now.