Selling ancestral property.
We are 5 brothers and 1 of my brother died 4 years ago. Now his wife who does not have a child wants to sell her share of the ancestral property. Can she sell the property to anyone without consulting us?
He has no concentrated right on ancestral property,you can file partition suit in the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company terminated me without giving notice
- Gave false information to police in a complaint
- what action can i take against my husband he troubles me a lot?
- Can landlord ask to increase rate if market rate increases?
- rights of deceased daughter born in 1950