quesSelling ancestral property.

We are 5 brothers and 1 of my brother died 4 years ago. Now his wife who does not have a child wants to sell her share of the ancestral property. Can she sell the property to anyone without consulting us?

  • ansHe has no concentrated right on ancestral property,you can file partition suit in the court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to sell my farm in a village. Can i make a power of…
V are married since july 2012 .v have 3year old son....we have lots of misunderstanding.…
my dad has some agricultural land(on his name). which his big brother and his family…
Borrower firm declared NPA and guarantors property was already published in newspaper by bank for…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly