quesSeller of the house now not vacating after sale. How should i proceed?

Recently I bought a house from a person through a registered sale deed. He asked to stay there for a week as his mother was having an operation done, which I allowed. But now when I asking him to vacate the house, he is letting my requests go unheard. How can I get him to evict from the house?

In view of the registered sale deed ,

Firstly a legal notice of eviction is required to be served upon the seller party.

In case of his failure to respond appropriately , necessary civil suit under Eviction Act to evict him by adopting due course of law, must be instituted before the Court of District Judge  

• ansIn view of the registered sale deed , Firstly a legal notice of eviction is required to be served upon the seller party . In case of his failure to respond appropriately , necessary civil suit under Eviction Act to evict him by adopting due course of law, must be instituted before the Court of District Judge .
    PS. I may be off internet for next few days . Please contact through Text Message Service only . Thank you.

Advocate Vishal Bharti

Roop Nagar Housing Colony, Jammu