Self acquired property by grandfather.
Can my grandfather gift his property to his daughter in law. My parents has been staying with my grandfather since 35 years in state of Uttrakhand and he gifted his property to my mother in 2010 and a proper registration was done in sub registrar office, after two year he passed away. We have payed the proper stamp duty and everything. Now can it be challenged based on that father has no right to gift the property to daughter in law.with whom he was staying for past 35 years and she was the one taking care of him.
Self acquired property can be given to anyone the owner desires to.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unfairly removed from job position
- husband influenced by family to divorce wife
- Can court is inclined to give bail in section 412 & 212 IPC
- Daughter having a green card of USA can she extend it from India?
- How can I change my name in my marriage certificate