quesSelf acquired property by grandfather.

Can my grandfather gift his property to his daughter in law. My parents has been staying with my grandfather since 35 years in state of Uttrakhand and he gifted his property to my mother in 2010 and a proper registration was done in sub registrar office, after two year he passed away. We have payed the proper stamp duty and everything. Now can it be challenged based on that father has no right to gift the property to daughter in law.with whom he was staying for past 35 years and she was the one taking care of him.

• ansSelf acquired property can be given to anyone the owner desires to.