quesSelf acquired property by grandfather.

Can my grandfather gift his property to his daughter in law. My parents has been staying with my grandfather since 35 years in state of Uttrakhand and he gifted his property to my mother in 2010 and a proper registration was done in sub registrar office, after two year he passed away. We have payed the proper stamp duty and everything. Now can it be challenged based on that father has no right to gift the property to daughter in law.with whom he was staying for past 35 years and she was the one taking care of him.

  • ansSelf acquired property can be given to anyone the owner desires to.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I leave in a flat of a multi storied building which have 10 Flats in…
My grandfather died 2 years ago without a will.The legal claimants of his property are…
My father and my uncles were 4 brothers(Suppose A B C and D) living in…
House in which my family is living was build in 2001 by my father. My…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly