quesSales and conveyance deed

Sales and conveyance deedMy father has paid full amount to land owner of 1000sq.feet freehold property in 2009 and executed "agreement to sale" with property owner and mentioned about full payment to him and because of some technical reason sale deed and conveyance deed cannot be done and mentioned that will do it in later period. Same agreement to sale was noterised through advocate. There is no time period mentioned in it for further proceedings. Because of some unavoidable reason we could not do sales deed and conveyance deed till 2013. Property is in our possession. Now owner denying.

  • ansSir,
    You have to issue legal notice to owner to seek conveyance deed/sale deed . if he doesn't reply or act you have to file suit for specific performance of agreement in court of law where the property is situate n further also can claim compensation n injunction

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansIssue a notice calling upon the owner to come forward to execute the sake deed. If he falls to do so nice the civil court with a suit for specific of contact. There are certain legal essentials in such cases. Move with legal advice.

    Advocate Prasad Arvind Abhyankar

      Amravati Road, Nagpur

  • ansSir, you can prosecute the owner by initiating civil as well as criminal cases against him. From the aforementioned facts it seems you have a very good case. Still need to go through your agreement and contents therein. Prima facie it seems to b a very good case.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are 3 brothers and Father died without will. Father bought 2 flats when he…

I have purchased terrace right from builders. Can other association members decide to put a…
I have a government land where my family is residing from 1958. we paid all…
Hi Sir, i need to ask that if the owner lives in delhi and owns…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly