Sales and conveyance deed
Sales and conveyance deedMy father has paid full amount to land owner of 1000sq.feet freehold property in 2009 and executed "agreement to sale" with property owner and mentioned about full payment to him and because of some technical reason sale deed and conveyance deed cannot be done and mentioned that will do it in later period. Same agreement to sale was noterised through advocate. There is no time period mentioned in it for further proceedings. Because of some unavoidable reason we could not do sales deed and conveyance deed till 2013. Property is in our possession. Now owner denying.
You have to issue legal notice to owner to seek conveyance deed/sale deed . if he doesn't reply or act you have to file suit for specific performance of agreement in court of law where the property is situate n further also can claim compensation n injunction
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Issue a notice calling upon the owner to come forward to execute the sake deed. If he falls to do so nice the civil court with a suit for specific of contact. There are certain legal essentials in such cases. Move with legal advice.
Advocate Prasad Arvind AbhyankarAmravati Road, Nagpur
Sir, you can prosecute the owner by initiating civil as well as criminal cases against him. From the aforementioned facts it seems you have a very good case. Still need to go through your agreement and contents therein. Prima facie it seems to b a very good case.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- i and my friend give one person surety and i give two empty cheque
- Purchased Plot with registered agreement from person who has POA
- what are Documents required to take from Builder at Possession?
- How can i claim of my share in the property ? Sister interfering.
- Company gave salary by cheque but it bounced what action can i take