sale of land without consultation of all the owners of joint property.
My father has expired,He has left behind some landed property. we are three brothers but no division of property has been done. my elder brother has expired.His eldest son has sold a piece of land without my or my younger brothers consent. I do not have the details of landed property left by my father.Please advise me what I should do?
Unless you have details of the land, you cannot take any legal action.
So you are required to dig out the details and after obtaining the details, you can file a suit for cancellation of sale deed and suit for declaration thereby seeking order for declaration that you are the legal owner.
You should also file an application under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2 thereby seeking stay that the current owner cannot sell the land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- complaint against gender discrimination mental harassement by college
- How to claim ownership in father's property
- Son's wife filing false cases against my son. How do I protect my son?
- how to cancel booking for builder flat booking fee paid
- Can we held liable for purchasing a Property from bank which was Mortg