Sale of kharab land.
Can we convert a kharab land to sale-able land by requesting the government and paying compensating money to government?
Not easily possible in the normal circumstances. Kharab land is one where cultivation is not possible and the land would be full of rocks and barren. The Kharab land will not be included along with cultivable land in sale deed and other records. Kharab land belongs to Government and at any time Govt has the power to take over the Kharab land for public cause.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- is wife liable for husband's cheque bounce
- Made two will which will is a valid will
- complained filed in Women's Cell. How to file for divorce case?
- Daughters right in fathers ancestral as well as self occupied property
- Daughter mortgaged mothers property for loan can brother take action