Sale of kharab land.
Can we convert a kharab land to sale-able land by requesting the government and paying compensating money to government?
Not easily possible in the normal circumstances. Kharab land is one where cultivation is not possible and the land would be full of rocks and barren. The Kharab land will not be included along with cultivable land in sale deed and other records. Kharab land belongs to Government and at any time Govt has the power to take over the Kharab land for public cause.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person makes complaint for dogs barking. Will police take them away?
- Gap between GPA and Sale deed of 18 years should I buy property?
- 498A filed by wife's father, now they want compromise. Should I?
- How can I claim my salary from my previous company?
- Husband is cheating and lying on my face. what to do?