Sale of house illegally
Filed a D.V. Case against husband on 1st June 2011 and sent the said notice to him on 5th June 2011. Husband attended the court on 22nd, and in the next date he submitted a flat sale deed papers dated 23rd. After 6 months court gave stay order to that flat (not to sale flat notice). But, My husband appealed to higher court saying impugned order. How to deal with this?
In this situation, he will have to prove in the higher court that the order given against him is not correct. If he is unable to prove that, the flat cannot be sold. Even, you would have the right to appeal against the judgment of the higher court if it accepts his plea, thereafter which you will to prove otherwise.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I stop divorce filed in US by help of Indian court, please advise
- Ordered tv online but still not received delivery
- How to file a complaint against a tenant who is refusing to leave
- Who becomes the nominee if the husband dies
- Can grandson claim grandparents property