quesSale of flat in a property developed under 33/7

Our was a chawl system in Mumbai, which was recently developed by a private developer under MHADA rule 33/7. Tripartite agreement between developer, proposed society and tenant(me) clearly says the flat on ownership basis will be provided to tenants. we got the possession of the flat in July 2014 along with letter of possession or allotment ( I am not sure what it is called).. its a letter on letter head of developer addressed to me stating allotment of flat no ... on ... floor...etc. by way of permanent alternate accommodation. Our society is yet not registered. My Question is thet 1)

Can I sell the flat in current situation and time( I have heard that such flats can'nt be sold for 10/5 years. its under 33/7 so is it SRA or what ??) who is going to give NOC?? society or Developer?? ( since society is not registered) what are the number of documents required from Society or developer to complete the sale. at this point. any other point from your side please?

  • ansWhat has been mentioned in the tripartite Agreement which you have entered into with the Landowner and the Developer as regard your right of the allotted premises. Has selling right been given in the said agreement? You should have insisted for incorporating the said clause in the said agreement. Get the Society registered and make a bye law which will permit you to sale your flat. While selling the flay you need to submit building plan, NOC from Society, copy of the agreement, allotment letter and also No Due certificate from your society.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir, hamare purwajone 1962 me jamin purchase ki hai lekin nond kiyaa nahi , jamin…

My question is that my cousins has file a divorce case against his wife and…

I have taken a property in Delhi by my name. Does my elder or younger…

Dear Sir/Madam, We are thinking of extending the width of our local walk way path…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly