Sale Agreement to sell apartment
I need a sale agreement format to sell my apartment. Where can I get the same from?
Please do not go in for ready made formats. It is necessary to contact a local lawyer and get your sale deed drafted by him.
At the time of the sale, be careful that you don't deliver possession of the property unless the full payment is received. Have the document duly stamped and registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can agreement to sell be cancelled if i have filed a false affidavit?
- Builder refused to give occupancy certificate, where can I complaint?
- Gave property to one child through gift deed can others claim
- Society refusing to provide joint share certificate to me. What to do?
- Son was taken by in-laws when i was arrested?