Road going through our land is not in records what can we do
We own 20 acres agriculture land, and we came to know that the road which is going through our land is no where in the records and the map There is no mention of a road in the village map or records but still the road is there. What can we do in such a case ??
Thank you for your query.
You have not mentioned the place where your agriculture land is. However, you can contact the local registrar office where the property has been registered/check the khatauni/khasra and get the boundary done if it is not done yet. contact the appropriate authority to resolve the road issue.
Farhat Warsi, Advocate
Advocate Farhat WarsiSushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daily wage worker at dept of post now terminated what can i do
- Under which law can parents claim child custody?
- can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?
- Daughter's right in Father's ancestral propert
- Husband of girl asking to be witness against her else will file case