quesRoad going through our land is not in records what can we do

We own 20 acres agriculture land, and we came to know that the road which is going through our land is no where in the records and the map There is no mention of a road in the village map or records but still the road is there. What can we do in such a case ??

  • ansDear Sir

    Thank you for your query.
    You have not mentioned the place where your agriculture land is. However, you can contact the local registrar office where the property has been registered/check the khatauni/khasra and get the boundary done if it is not done yet. contact the appropriate authority to resolve the road issue.

    Yours sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

    Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

      JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

The circle rate of the property on the completion certificate that I am looking to…

Dear Sir/Madam GDA allotted Plot in 2003 in Indirapuram Ghaziabad to Mr. X. Mr X…
What documents are necessary, required to obtain an individual occupancy certificate form Pune municipal corporation…
I have a property with three person equal now I want one person 50%and two…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly