quesRoad going through our land is not in records what can we do

We own 20 acres agriculture land, and we came to know that the road which is going through our land is no where in the records and the map There is no mention of a road in the village map or records but still the road is there. What can we do in such a case ??

• ansDear Sir

Thank you for your query.
    You have not mentioned the place where your agriculture land is. However, you can contact the local registrar office where the property has been registered/check the khatauni/khasra and get the boundary done if it is not done yet. contact the appropriate authority to resolve the road issue.

Yours sincerely
    Farhat Warsi, Advocate

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

Sushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon