rights of deceased daughter born in 1950
This is regarding grand father property. A married sister expired in 1980 leaving three children, now all adults. Our father expired in 1985 leaving no will. Mutation done in the name of living 2 brothers and one sister. Is it possible for deceased sister's son daughter can ask for inclusion of their name now.
Yes you can claim the rights in the property of the children of the deceased sister. Since the property is of grandfather then the property being ancestral all the legal heirs have their right to claim.
Yes you can claim the rights in the property of the children of the deceased sister.Since the property is of grandfather then the property being ancestral all the legal heirs have their right to claim.
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Society not allowing to transfer ownership asking for registration
- Wife does not want to come back home can she claim maintenance
- Unnatural acts of sex by husband
- After retirement not receiving PF and pension
- Uncle not ready to divide property as per grandfather's will