×

quesRights of a share holder.

I am a director of a pvt ltd company. my wife is the other director. (total 2 directors).. My younger brother works in my company. He is very hard working and has put in a lot of hardwork to bring up our company for the past 5 years.... I cannot give him any share holding in the company (due to family issues). But I want to still secure the future of my bother and his family (just in case anything happens to him). What is the way out.

• ansYou can gift him any property. Secondly you can start a new company in the name of your brother and all the work your brother is doing can be routed through this company. Also you can have a long term agreement with this company.