Rights of a share holder.
I am a director of a pvt ltd company. my wife is the other director. (total 2 directors).. My younger brother works in my company. He is very hard working and has put in a lot of hardwork to bring up our company for the past 5 years.... I cannot give him any share holding in the company (due to family issues). But I want to still secure the future of my bother and his family (just in case anything happens to him). What is the way out.
You can gift him any property. Secondly you can start a new company in the name of your brother and all the work your brother is doing can be routed through this company. Also you can have a long term agreement with this company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Amount deposited by me in my brother's fixed deposit account
- Land Dispute, Summons issued. Can brother sell share without consent?
- How to convert a commercial property into residential
- Stopping my email account by Partner
- Recovery of advance money paid after the cancellation of deal