quesRight to property.

My father got married to a different girl 5 Yrs back. Me with my two unmarried sisters & my mother left alone. The only source of our income is our father. Now he don't look after us. What are Our legal rights?

• ansYour father is duty bound to lend financial support to your mother and unmarried children. If he has abdicated this duty then your mother may enforce it by filing a case for maintenance in court. If there is some ancestral property in your family then you may claim your share therein by filing a suit for partition.