quesRight to property.

My father got married to a different girl 5 Yrs back. Me with my two unmarried sisters & my mother left alone. The only source of our income is our father. Now he don't look after us. What are Our legal rights?

  • ansYour father is duty bound to lend financial support to your mother and unmarried children. If he has abdicated this duty then your mother may enforce it by filing a case for maintenance in court. If there is some ancestral property in your family then you may claim your share therein by filing a suit for partition.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

After the death of the mother, if there is dying declaration, stating that the property…
dear sir/madam meri mumy ko 19sal pahle mar pit ke nikal diya tha hum 2…

I have a house in Gurgaon that I sold to someone. As decided he paid…

Is it OK to buy a site in vyalikaval nagawara bda approved layout as SC…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly