Right to property.
My father got married to a different girl 5 Yrs back. Me with my two unmarried sisters & my mother left alone. The only source of our income is our father. Now he don't look after us. What are Our legal rights?
Your father is duty bound to lend financial support to your mother and unmarried children. If he has abdicated this duty then your mother may enforce it by filing a case for maintenance in court. If there is some ancestral property in your family then you may claim your share therein by filing a suit for partition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- share among brothers after parents death
- Neighbors forcing us to give away our land what can we do
- Builder liability in case of failure of delivery of possession
- Can children file for divorce on behalf of parents
- Can I get free lawyer for my matrimonial case