Right over father's property.
My father made a partition deed in the year 1967 including the properties, inherited from his forefathers for which I don't have a share. Can i claim it now?
Yes, you can now file a suit for partition to claim your due share, in your father's property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How much time and what procedure for getting marriage registered?
- New company sending mails to my old company what to do.
- My husband mentally tortures me like anything. What can i do?
- Loan more than worth of mortgaged property, will other house be sold?
- Domestic violence and mental harassment by in laws