Right on property gifted by grandfather to grandmother
A land was purchased by my Grandfather in my grandmother's name. This land was equally divided after the lifetime of my Grandmother among her 2 sons. My father is one of the son. Do I have any right in that property?
The above property will be treated as a self acquired property of your father. This is not an ancestral property. You will thus have no right to claim your share in the above mentioned property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unable to pay credit card bill. Possibility to settle for less amount?
- Did court marriage but witness only from wife's side
- Ran away from home parents filed missing complaint how to close it now
- Planning to buy property in Manali what are the laws pertaining to it
- How can i file a defamation and harassment case against my ex wife