Right on property gifted by grandfather to grandmother
A land was purchased by my Grandfather in my grandmother's name. This land was equally divided after the lifetime of my Grandmother among her 2 sons. My father is one of the son. Do I have any right in that property?
The above property will be treated as a self acquired property of your father. This is not an ancestral property. You will thus have no right to claim your share in the above mentioned property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what is the procedure for filing divorce and get child custody
- father was allotted property by govt., how can we distribute the same
- Parent died can the house be sold or lease without consent of others
- Builder increased saleable area during possession
- A girl took money from me gave cheque which got bounced