Right in Ancestral Property willed to elder sibling
Can I have a right to claim the ancestral property that my father WILLED out to my elder sister?
If the said property is ancestral then your father could have transferred only his share in the property. If he has WILLED the entire property, then you may move to a court and file a case for partition to pull out your equal share in the property equally.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Flat constructed in building parking lot MCD approved map what to do
- Company not releasing my original certificates. How to get them back?
- Girl friend cheated me can I take legal action against her
- Fee hike by university without any intimation what to do now
- Property Distribution by father to His Sons.