quesRight in Ancestral Property willed to elder sibling

Can I have a right to claim the ancestral property that my father WILLED out to my elder sister?

  • ansIf the said property is ancestral then your father could have transferred only his share in the property. If he has WILLED the entire property, then you may move to a court and file a case for partition to pull out your equal share in the property equally.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There was a project in which we invested. The total cost of the shop was…

There is property of Nani. My nani expired in 1999. In 2006 a builder made…

Dear Sir, I booked an under construction 2 bhk 1280 sq feet apartment in Bangalore…
I've agreement of buying an apartment and paying in installment as per mile stone.As per…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly