Right in Ancestral Property willed to elder sibling
Can I have a right to claim the ancestral property that my father WILLED out to my elder sister?
If the said property is ancestral then your father could have transferred only his share in the property. If he has WILLED the entire property, then you may move to a court and file a case for partition to pull out your equal share in the property equally.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My brother in law had love marriage his family didnt know
- Company denied to give discontinuation letter
- How to file a complaint against builder for not giving possession
- Fire from our land damaged neighbours land can he claim compensation
- Can I marry a girl when according to her DOB she is not a major