quesRight in ancestral property.

My father got his share of property by a court verdict in the year 1937 from his grand father. His father (My grand father died) died at an early age. My father had three sons later. In the Year 1963 he made a partition deed registered for his sons including me. Till date we live as a hindu joint family and no settlement effected between us. I went to the court in 2005 for my share of property and to severe the HUF status. My Lawyer left out some of the immovable properties in the list submitted to the court.

The court has given a preliminary order appointing a Commissioner. But the commission enquiries are not carried so far. Now the sons of My eldest brother( Who is no more) are selling the immovable properties which are not submitted before the court claiming that this part of propert are in their father's name Which are highly valuable urban lands. Can i claim rights in this property which is in the name of my brother?

  • ansYou can file an amended complaint under order VI rule 17 and can bring on record those properties also and take a interim stay on those properties as early as possible.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Contractor make a RAW-House & its collapse within a 10 days, now Police also not…

My grandfather bought land in 1982 from a relative. Registries were not happening and hence…

Sir, I am staying in my father's property. My father expired around 40 years back…

I have booked a flat in i but sue to some reason I m not…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly