he is forcing us to move out on the 26th .What should we do ? I will explain the entire scenario. 1) We could not pay this months rent, so he agreed to take it from the deposit. The amount we were paying was 15,000/- a month and from this month he changed it to 16,000/-. 20 Since we told him on the 15th December that we cannot pay/ the rent will be delayed, and we are ready to move to out, he took the notice from the 15th December to 15th January. 3) The amount he is going to return to us is only 8000/- that too on the 15th January.( after the deduction).
you cannot be forced to vacate the premises contrary to terms of agreement . if your leave and license agreement provides for one month notice licensor cannot force you to vacate in 15 days . express your inability to vacate at such short period . further licensor cannot make any arbitrary deductions from security deposit
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband not taking care of child and me how can i claim maintenance
- Father has a lot of debt how can I protect myself from paying his debt
- CC outstanding accumulated -due to non access to my Corp sal account
- Filed for mutual divorce no clause for alimony can they ask it later
- What is the procedure for court marriage