Release deed with brother in a joint property.
I have a joint property ,which is registered under both my name and my brother's name. Even there is a home loan sanctioned in both brothers name. We are closing the loan soon and my brother is going to release his share on my name.below are my questions. How much it cost in Bangalore , release deed with brother? I heard its just a nominal cost around 10000 INR , is that true?
Deed of relinquishment attracts nominal stamp duty if given in favor of family members.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get stay on Transfer order
- Brother being a nominee of father account withdrew amount can I claim
- How to take divorce in case criminal complaints have been filed
- Giving advance for booking but event got cancelled can we ask money
- Education loan interest subsidy