Release Deed cancellation fees
What is the Bangalore Civil Court Fees to be paid for the cancellation of Release Deed (inherited property rights release) made for a consideration Rs. 23,00,000/-.
If the value of the consideration shown in the release deed is 23,00,000/- the court fee have to calculated for cancellation approximately is 1,18,625/- but subjected to through reading of the release deed and other related information.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for divorce
- Met with an accident other party refusing to repair car
- Girl not willing to give divorce but had signed an agreement?
- How to recover money lent to a friend without any proof
- Can company verbally terminate for coming late to office in 20 days?