Release Deed cancellation fees
What is the Bangalore Civil Court Fees to be paid for the cancellation of Release Deed (inherited property rights release) made for a consideration Rs. 23,00,000/-.
If the value of the consideration shown in the release deed is 23,00,000/- the court fee have to calculated for cancellation approximately is 1,18,625/- but subjected to through reading of the release deed and other related information.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gave money, police not registering the complaint.
- What are the daughter's share in father's property
- Wife having affair how to get divorce and custody of son
- Can I marry a girl when according to her DOB she is not a major
- What action can i take for selling of under weight cylinders