quesrelatives not allowing to open window of common wall in partition suit

we are undergoing physical partition of our property by court orders and the part where we have a common wall with the other party has windows. Now they say that they will build a wall against that window so that we cannot open the windows. Can something be done?

We suggest that you move an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking order of status quo till the suit is decided. Status quo herein means stay on the property.

• ansWe suggest that you move an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking order of status quo till the suit is decided. Status quo herein means stay on the property