relatives not allowing to open window of common wall in partition suit
we are undergoing physical partition of our property by court orders and the part where we have a common wall with the other party has windows. Now they say that they will build a wall against that window so that we cannot open the windows. Can something be done?
We suggest that you move an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking order of status quo till the suit is decided. Status quo herein means stay on the property.
We suggest that you move an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking order of status quo till the suit is decided. Status quo herein means stay on the property
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancelled my booking for flat how can I recover my amount
- can remarriage be done without divorce if wife has disappeared
- Father passed away now uncle and brother denying join business
- Sister received divorce notice from her husband what should be done
- Cheque Bounce due to fund shortage