quesRelative asking for share in ancestral property. What to do?

We have an ancestral property(said to be belonging to my great grandmother) but is registered to my grandmother's name who has 3 children(including my father). Recently the children of my grandmother's siblings have issued a court notice and a case for their shares, but it is said that my grandmother's siblings(all deceased) already got their shares long back but there is no proof for those. What should be our next steps?

• ansI thank you for your query .
    You have mentioned in your query that your grandmother had expired . She is the owner of the property & also your grand mother has 3 children . Your father is one of the legal heir of your grand mother . You have mentioned in your query that the children of my grandmother's siblings have issued a court notice . If you get the notice , case No. & order copy , we can proceed accordingly. Otherwise , we have to issue a legal notice on behalf of your father to the remaining legal heirs of your grand mother Then we will file a case before the civil court . We can get the order accordingly.

Advocate R Krishnamoorthy

Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai