quesRegistered Property encroached by Others

I have purchased a site in Bangalore North, which was Gramathana during my purchase of site. I have purchased this site from General Power of Attorney (GPA) holder and got it registered in the Sub-Registrars office. I have applied for Gramathana Khatha and got the same from village Panchayath. I have constructed a small sheet home on that and used to pay regular property tax at Panchayath office. During 2005-06 the Government of Karnataka added some surrounding villages into the Bangalore Municipal corporation and called it Brihuth Bangalore Mahanagara Paalike. Taking the advantage of the rising price of the Property in Bangalore and surrounding areas, the owner of the land before giving it to GPA holder, registered my site on other person's name (other sites nearby and surrounding sites of my sites are still in the purchasers name purchased from GPA holder) during 2006. Now the person who purchased my site threatening us with the Help of local goondas and not allowing to enter my site. Please help me by advising future course of ACTION.

  • ansyou have to immediately approach the civil court at bangalore by filing a suit for permanent injunction against the aforesaid encroacher, make the land lord and the GPA Holder also necessary parties to the case. Get in touch with an advocate and start the process.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to start online portal. What is the process to create a sole proprietorship?…
My dad purchased a land in 1970s and registered in the name of a company.…
I had booked the flat 12 years back and since 11 years the project is…
We are Hindus,My father has two wifes,my father is alive,i am the daughter of first…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly