quesRegistered Property encroached by Others

I have purchased a site in Bangalore North, which was Gramathana during my purchase of site. I have purchased this site from General Power of Attorney (GPA) holder and got it registered in the Sub-Registrars office. I have applied for Gramathana Khatha and got the same from village Panchayath. I have constructed a small sheet home on that and used to pay regular property tax at Panchayath office. During 2005-06 the Government of Karnataka added some surrounding villages into the Bangalore Municipal corporation and called it Brihuth Bangalore Mahanagara Paalike. Taking the advantage of the rising price of the Property in Bangalore and surrounding areas, the owner of the land before giving it to GPA holder, registered my site on other person's name (other sites nearby and surrounding sites of my sites are still in the purchasers name purchased from GPA holder) during 2006. Now the person who purchased my site threatening us with the Help of local goondas and not allowing to enter my site. Please help me by advising future course of ACTION.

• ansyou have to immediately approach the civil court at bangalore by filing a suit for permanent injunction against the aforesaid encroacher, make the land lord and the GPA Holder also necessary parties to the case. Get in touch with an advocate and start the process.