×

quesRegistered property deed acquired by brother.

My father in law (demised) registered property by partition deed is taken by his brother thr. Unregistered panchayat document. EC is in the name of my father in law. but patta is changed. RDO enquired and gave order nullifying unregistered document. but interim stay obtained at madurai high court against RDO and my mother in law. my mother in law also passed away. 4 daughters are there. they have to represent in the court. our lawyer is delaying saying judge is busy. even counter form our side and RDO side through govt pleader is not filed. they are telling memo is issued to opposit party mentioning 4 daughters representation in the case . for tht opposit party has to agree and waiting for the same. is it correct. whether unregistered document is legal. how to proceed this case. shall i change the lawyer. is there any time limit for counter filing, interim stay vacation etc. pl guide me.

• ansUnregistered document is in admissible in evidence. In case, you are dis satisfied with your lawyer you can change your lawyer. On death of mother in law legal heirs have to be brought on record by the petitioner. It is only when legal heirs are brought on record can you file your reply for vacating stay. Judicial process takes time.