Registered area 4 dismal. Total area 16dismal. How to sell whole land?
I have a Land in Uttar Pradesh and Land Registry had been made on 1989. The Registry had been done only for 4 Dismal but Possession area is 16 Dismal since registry time. Mutation has been done from 1989. The area has been possessed on the basis of Boundaries, which is mentioned in sale deed.
Now I want to sell my whole Land. Kindly advice me how can I sell whole Land when registered area is only 4 Dismal?
The Registry can only be mentioned for 4 Dismal which is legally valid and permissible. Since it is not clear that mutation has been for 16 dismal, therefore, the advice is based on the assumption that it is for 4 dismal only.
It may be possible that a site plan is annexed showing the extent of boundaries with demarcation, however, it can only be ascertained after reviewing the complete documents in detail.
Kindly reach out in case you would be interested in taking this discussion further.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want divorce from my husbnd as soon as possible but he is not ready
- How to divorce wife for her misbehavior and mental torture?
- Can a lawyer issue warning letter if someone is harassing me
- Landlord sent legal notice for unfair increase in rent amount
- Who can be the authority to register the land in Co-op society