quesRegistered area 4 dismal. Total area 16dismal. How to sell whole land?

I have a Land in Uttar Pradesh and Land Registry had been made on 1989. The Registry had been done only for 4 Dismal but Possession area is 16 Dismal since registry time. Mutation has been done from 1989. The area has been possessed on the basis of Boundaries, which is mentioned in sale deed.


Now I want to sell my whole Land. Kindly advice me how can I sell whole Land when registered area is only 4 Dismal?


  • ans


    The Registry can only be mentioned for 4 Dismal which is legally valid and permissible. Since it is not clear that mutation has been for 16 dismal, therefore, the advice is based on the assumption that it is for 4 dismal only. 


    It may be possible that a site plan is annexed showing the extent of boundaries with demarcation, however, it can only be ascertained after reviewing the complete documents in detail.


    Kindly reach out in case you would be interested in taking this discussion further.



  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My parents purchase a land in 1995 near Pune. Seller and we performed all the…

My grandfather expired and have given share to my uncle and 2 aunts. My father…
sir ,meri dada ,prdada ki property hai..kya mere father bina apne ladko ki margi se…
A lady died leaving a property behind with no legal heirs. The property is currently…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly