Regarding distribution of parental assets. How to proceed?
Sir, My youngest brother and his wife are occupying the whole portion of residence which pertains to my father and to be distributed between us two as other two brothers had taken their share and he had extracted more than Rs. 1.5 lac from s.b account of my father my blackmailing him and now my brothers wife is blackmailing us that either give me all residential land or i shall commit suicide blaming your father and ur brothers .And you all be behind the bars. Kindly suggest what action should we take to protect us
If this property has been purchased by your father, and it is his self acquired property, your father may file suit for eviction against your brother and his wife.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married for 15 years. Now i want to divorce my husband. What rights?
- false 498a, DV act section 9 (b) and 37 (2), Maintenance case , advise
- Is FIR required to be registered to claim third party insurance
- Brought phone online not working now where to filed the complaint
- What is the procedure to file PIL?