Regarding distribution of parental assets. How to proceed?
Sir, My youngest brother and his wife are occupying the whole portion of residence which pertains to my father and to be distributed between us two as other two brothers had taken their share and he had extracted more than Rs. 1.5 lac from s.b account of my father my blackmailing him and now my brothers wife is blackmailing us that either give me all residential land or i shall commit suicide blaming your father and ur brothers .And you all be behind the bars. Kindly suggest what action should we take to protect us
If this property has been purchased by your father, and it is his self acquired property, your father may file suit for eviction against your brother and his wife.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Insurance claim amount recovered by the bank for credit loan
- best transaction of capital-while selling of house
- More than one party claiming rent
- Salary disparity with same level colleague.Can i claim the difference?
- My friend married another girl without giving divorce is it valid