Redevelopment builder by action.
Owner of property is mother which she died before that son forcefully get here thumb and nominated the flat in his name. now the flat goes under redevelopment. so the husband and daughter file the partition suite against the son for said flat. so what was the action taken by the builder against the three person.
Nominee is only trustee for all legal heirs. If partition suit is filed court will hand over possession to whom soever court directs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is there limit to the number of companies i could register in my name?
- What is process for divorce under christian laws?
- My ex-boyfriend harassing me and my mother. Please advise what to do?
- Termination benefits not being given by co operative society
- Landlord sold the flat and is asking to move out what can we do