quesRedevelopment builder by action.

Owner of property is mother which she died before that son forcefully get here thumb and nominated the flat in his name. now the flat goes under redevelopment. so the husband and daughter file the partition suite against the son for said flat. so what was the action taken by the builder against the three person.

  • ansNominee is only trustee for all legal heirs. If partition suit is filed court will hand over possession to whom soever court directs.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can the relinquishment deed of a society property in greater noida be registered in any…
Please advise me shall I get certified copy of deeds of land sold from our…
Our Grandfather has given 10 Lakh rupees to buy a land from our close relatives…
i have build the house on my father site on the first floor, my father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly