Redevelopment builder by action.
Owner of property is mother which she died before that son forcefully get here thumb and nominated the flat in his name. now the flat goes under redevelopment. so the husband and daughter file the partition suite against the son for said flat. so what was the action taken by the builder against the three person.
Nominee is only trustee for all legal heirs. If partition suit is filed court will hand over possession to whom soever court directs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Other party ready for settlement it won't cause trouble in future?
- My wife left home and no response from her since
- Fake power of attorney which is not registered
- Divorce case -Monthly Maintenance charges & share in proprties
- Is it beneficial to compromise in 498A case