Redevelopment Agreement for Inherited Property
We have a property in Bihar which is an ancestral property. At present, my mother and two sisters, including me, are staying along with my sister-in-law and her children. The property is in the name of my Late Father, Aunts and Uncles.
We would like to enter into a Re-development Agreement with a Builder. Can the said Agreement can be entered into by our mother only and can she sign the said document or we have to sign as legal heirs inclusive of our sister-in-law.
As per your query does it mean that the property is owned by your father, aunt and uncle? On what basis do you claim that the property is ancestral? The redevelopment agreement has to be signed by the owners of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not giving possession giving different reason what to do
- Nominee in a flat can i legally sell it what documents required
- What amount of maintenance can I ask from my Husband
- overage candidate chosen for ECHS Employment. What should we do?
- how can i obtain certificates?