quespurchased a property from bank under RDDFBI court

i bought somebodys mortgaged property through bank and recieved the sale deed from court .now to get the property done in my name by intkal .what procedure

  • ansDear Sir, please note that you are the bonafide purchaser of the property and there is no lien etc on the property that you purchased. And since you are in receipt of the sale deed from the court through proper procedure , you can approach the Patwari concerned with the documents of the bank proceedings of auction etc. And alongwith the original sale deed and request to mention your name as the purchaser and the new owner of the property. In case of any assistance you can also seek assistance from our website for the proffessional services. Thanks .

    Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

      District Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to sell my house. Is agreement to sell a prerequisite to sell or,…
In our village some land were acquired by PWD before 1980. But PWD not using…
Can a gift be conditional?
My father died 4 yrs back without a will. The house which we have is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly