×

quespurchased a property from bank under RDDFBI court

i bought somebodys mortgaged property through bank and recieved the sale deed from court .now to get the property done in my name by intkal .what procedure

• ansDear Sir, please note that you are the bonafide purchaser of the property and there is no lien etc on the property that you purchased. And since you are in receipt of the sale deed from the court through proper procedure , you can approach the Patwari concerned with the documents of the bank proceedings of auction etc. And alongwith the original sale deed and request to mention your name as the purchaser and the new owner of the property. In case of any assistance you can also seek assistance from our website for the proffessional services. Thanks .

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

District Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana