quesPurchase plot possession under GPA

I want to purchase a plot of 3000 sq ft which was registered under GPA in 2008. The GPA holder has sold an undivided share of 500 sq ft in 2012 to his nephew. My question is 1) Whether the GPA holder(2500 sq ft) and his nephew(500 sq ft) have power to jointly execute sale deed in favor of the buyer? 2) In whose name, should the sale consideration amount be drawn in favor of, GPA holder or Original owner(Principal)? 3) Whose PAN Number from the seller's side should be given in the sale deed? 4)From whose PAN Number, should the 1% TDS be remitted?

  • ansSale consideration be drawn in favour of GPA Holder in respect of 1620 sq ft and sale consideration in respect of 405 sq ft is concerned,in the name of nephew. Respective owners' name,i.e.original owner of 1620 sq ft and 405 sq ft(nephew). Buyer's PAN in case transaction amount would be Rs.50 lac and above.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi sir I took a flat in k r puram seegehalli village. It is a…
Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03.…

Please note that I am the sole owner of the ancestral property. I have two…

I want to buy a plot, what all documents are required to be verified before buying…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly