quesPurchase of ex unauthorized plots through a sale deed

If I purchase a residential plot in an unauthorized colony through a sale deed, would it be considered valid? I want to buy a house in the DCM colony that is in the list of unauthorized colonies regularized by Delhi government recently. The POA rests with the property owner and he is ready to give me the power of attorney not a sale deed. Would this transaction be considered valid as per the recent supreme court order?

• ansThis cannot be treated as a valid sale as the transfer of property can take place only through a registered deed of transfer.

The owners of the plots in unauthorized colonies, as a title have only notorised POA, which cannot be claimed as valid documents.