Public land acquired for industrial purpose which is vacant still
If govt aquires public land for industrial purpose how long can the industry leave the aquired land vacant or not being in position..
Once the land is acquired by the government its upto the authorities discretion to keep the land vacant for as long as it wants or take the needed time to execute their projects.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Jurisdiction to file for divorce
- Salary cheque bounced now expired what legal action can be taken
- Rules and Regulations of Syrian Orthodox Church for Second Marriage
- How to remove my name from F.I.R 468, 471, 477, 409 IPC r/w 34-IPC
- penalty on leaving medical seat