property where relatives resides
my one house is in my village and i don't go there much and my relative reside there but they are against us what steps can i take to safe my house from them or from any other person sale-deed and muncipal committe records are in my name... but my relative have put lock on it on his own.. but sir electricity bill is with me of that house and also some days back they have dispossed off my electricity meter.. i have came to know from village person's. what can i do to safe my house from them as if i go there and put my lock they can broke it... suggest thanx
Since the sale deed and municipal records are in your name your title to the property is clear. You neighbours have committed an offence by locking your house. Move to court and file a case for possession and also file a police complaint for trespass against your neighbours. Also seek injunction order against recurrence of such an act by your neighbour.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Two different business models with the same name
- Girl threatening to file false molestation charges
- Quarries auctioned as per new law facing problems for livelihood
- SLP rejected by supreme court can I file for review
- How to get divorce from irresponsible husband? Bad home environment.