quesproperty where relatives resides

my one house is in my village and i don't go there much and my relative reside there but they are against us what steps can i take to safe my house from them or from any other person sale-deed and muncipal committe records are in my name... but my relative have put lock on it on his own.. but sir electricity bill is with me of that house and also some days back they have dispossed off my electricity meter.. i have came to know from village person's. what can i do to safe my house from them as if i go there and put my lock they can broke it... suggest thanx

  • ansSince the sale deed and municipal records are in your name your title to the property is clear. You neighbours have committed an offence by locking your house. Move to court and file a case for possession and also file a police complaint for trespass against your neighbours. Also seek injunction order against recurrence of such an act by your neighbour.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

What are the various NOC’s required to construct a residential building and which authority sanctions…
 I want to ask that my grand father died in 18-3-2004,and my father died in…
My grandfather died in 1968. His property is self-acquired. He left a will stating who…
I am selling my flat and buyer is taking loan on my flat and he…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly
View in App
Get Upto 40% Off