×

quesproperty was sold without some paper work

I bought a flat in 2009 from a builder and financed by bank. Now when I sold it to another person nagar nigam passed map is not in document and whole area is also not registered (one room and kitchen are not shown in map). When I asked builder he said it happened to all other flats too. My flat is sold to that third person and he gave full amount in cash. I want to know that the registry of my flat could be cancelled by him without my consent. I did not hide any legal documents to him

• ansIf the agreement in favour of the subsequent purchaser has been registered and stamped then ownership has transferred to him. The registered deed cannot be cancelled unilaterally by the purchaser. After ownership has transferred to the purchaser he cannot cancel the registry except if there is a consensus to this effect between him and the seller.