×

quesProperty transfer and ownership.

Ms. A is the sole owner of a two flats in Borivali, Mumbai which she got from her husband post her husband's death. The no objection certificate was signed by her two son's Mr.B , elder one and Mr. C younger one. However, due to Mr. B's criminal records, Miss A disowned him in 2004 by providing a notice is the newspaper that she and her younger son Mr.C has no relation of any nature with Mr. B. Now, Miss A wants to transfer the flats in the name of Mr. C. Is it possible to get it transferred in Mr.C's name without any objection from Mr. B.

• ansSince the elder son has already signed no objection certificate for transfer of property in the name of his mother; the mother is the absolute owner and hence she can transfer the property to her younger son.