Property share not distributed correctly
We are 3 brothers and we have inherited property from our mother on which my brother constructed an aprtment in which i have not got any share. What can I do in this scenario. The property is registered in my mother's name.
Contact any local advocate along with all the requisite documents. If it is an inherited property and if your mother has not executed any WILL then you will get an equal share in the property. You have to file a suit for partition before the jurisdictional court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False case filed against a man by group of women
- Son custody with mother but i want to gift property to him procedure?
- Wife filed false domestic violence case what action can i take
- Mother mentally torturing daughter what can be done
- Can a family member of an owner be a member of the CHS