Property share not distributed correctly
We are 3 brothers and we have inherited property from our mother on which my brother constructed an aprtment in which i have not got any share. What can I do in this scenario. The property is registered in my mother's name.
Contact any local advocate along with all the requisite documents. If it is an inherited property and if your mother has not executed any WILL then you will get an equal share in the property. You have to file a suit for partition before the jurisdictional court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does husband and his mother have share in step father inlaws property?
- Property allotted by government. How to transfer it to mother?
- How can we make the developer to complete the pending work
- Grandfather wants to sell his property can father object to it
- How to proceed to file bankruptcy.