quesProperty share not distributed correctly

We are 3 brothers and we have inherited property from our mother on which my brother constructed an aprtment in which i have not got any share. What can I do in this scenario. The property is registered in my mother's name.

  • ansContact any local advocate along with all the requisite documents. If it is an inherited property and if your mother has not executed any WILL then you will get an equal share in the property. You have to file a suit for partition before the jurisdictional court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have an old house which was build before 1947. My grandfather had paid for…

can i know the concept of joint development agreement of delhi. how the builders and…

My bank financed an amount of Rs.28,50,000/- for my building but my builder is registering…

In 1946, my father had been transaction between my elder grandfather. At that time my…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly