property sealed- false construction
My father made one property on residential land he made one market complex in it,and after some time before opening of the market it get sealed by DDA , so how it get unsealed, the shopkeppers who had bought shops in that market want their money back ,and my father is not having any money to give them, so please tell some legal procedure to get that unsealed.
You will have to check local municipal laws, your actions will depend upon the local municipal laws relating to the sanctions of the plans for the construction on your plot or in which your plot is located.
You should consult a lawyer.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are my rights in ancestral property undergoing redevelopment
- Staying separate from husband. No divorce. Use what surname of child?
- Person cheated me on matrimonial site and took money and left
- What is process to give flat of grandfather after his death on rent
- Can earlier judgement to use for support to file another petition