Property sealed by MCD.How to get articles still inside
I am a tenant in a 3bhk flat in Nariana. That flat was disputed and was sealed by MCD last week. I was given 15 minutes to remove my belongings from the flat. I still have articles left and need them. How can i get it back from the flat?
You have to make an application to MCD mentioning list of your articles lying in said flat.
If flat has been sealed pursuant to court orders you will have to make intervenor application in said suit to get your articles from the said flat.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- process of resale of flat in ghaziabad
- Can we request Judge to do mediation in property case among family
- Can it be trademark case if work under somewhat similar name?
- How can I claim maintenance from my husband
- Invested money in a real estate project can I recovery the same