quesProperty sealed by MCD.How to get articles still inside

I am a tenant in a 3bhk flat in Nariana. That flat was disputed and was sealed by MCD last week. I was given 15 minutes to remove my belongings from the flat. I still have articles left and need them. How can i get it back from the flat?

  • ansYou have to make an application to MCD mentioning list of your articles lying in said flat.

    If flat has been sealed pursuant to court orders you will have to make intervenor application in said suit to get your articles from the said flat.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I stay at 3rd floor and the 4th floor owner owns a open terrace.There is…

Does hindu widow with no children have rights in joint family property of first deceased…

How can I verify the property documents and any legal obligation currently standing on builder…

my father purchase two property by the sale of one ancestral property on the name…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly