Property registered in my and brother's name.How can i take loan on it
I have property in Bangalore. It is registered with my name and my brother. Now i want to mortgage the property and take loan against it. How can i do it?
If you have a joint property, you would require an NOC from your brother.
Further, if your brother agrees than only you can give the papers to bank.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I marry a girl where her parents are not ready
- Got married in 2012 but girl left in 4 months how can I file divorce
- 498a , 34 dp act charge sheet time limit ?
- Property is to be run by only 1 joint owner, what is the procedure
- Can Court ban hookah again in future?