quesProperty registered in my and brother's name.How can i take loan on it

I have property in Bangalore. It is registered with my name and my brother. Now i want to mortgage the property and take loan against it. How can i do it?

  • ans

    If you have a joint property, you would require an NOC from your brother.

    Further, if your brother agrees than only you can give the papers to bank.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir I purchase a 2nd floor flat in the central Delhi with roof right &…
In the copies of land record (Jamabandi) caste of my ancestors is mentioned as "Rawal"…
What all kind of property documents are required to be registered under the Indian law?

I am property owner since 30 years and i am in position. the person is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly