Property registered in my and brother's name.How can i take loan on it
I have property in Bangalore. It is registered with my name and my brother. Now i want to mortgage the property and take loan against it. How can i do it?
If you have a joint property, you would require an NOC from your brother.
Further, if your brother agrees than only you can give the papers to bank.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property bought in auction from KSFC will this effect previous record
- what will be the consequences if I ignore the legal notice I received
- Not staying together for last 12 years can we file for divorce
- Money paid by netbanking to an individual product not sent
- chances of getting A khata to a Non DC Converted property and risks