In redevelopment, if ten out of eight tenants has compromised with builder for redevelopment and builder is giving road facing showroom to them and he is saying to us that you will get inside the mall which become the value of property to 10% in such case what should we do?
You should refuse to vacate. If others are being given road facing show room why should you be given inside the mall. It will affect your business. Let him drag you to the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed criminal case but charge sheet not yet filed what can I do
- One clause in contract restrict me to do same job in future
- Connection b/w pricipal deed and subsequent deed
- Husband transferred my property in his name how can I get it back
- What are the legal formalities required to start a law college?