property owned on the roadside
My father has a land on road side, he want to construct a shop there. But another person is running his small wood shop in front of that land which is government property. Do my father have legal right to ask him to remove his shop which is in front of my father's land.
File a complaint to municipal corporation to bring this person to book for violating the law. If corporation still does not perform its duty then seek injunction against it by moving to court.
Then file suit for mandatory injunction by making municipal authorities as party
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will Capital Gain(LTCG) applicable on sale of residential property?
- Is exparte divorce legal in India
- A friend has a title deed document can he do anything with it
- Landlord increased rent staying in house for 8 years no agreement
- lent money without any proof how to claim it legally?