property owned on the roadside
My father has a land on road side, he want to construct a shop there. But another person is running his small wood shop in front of that land which is government property. Do my father have legal right to ask him to remove his shop which is in front of my father's land.
File a complaint to municipal corporation to bring this person to book for violating the law. If corporation still does not perform its duty then seek injunction against it by moving to court.
Then file suit for mandatory injunction by making municipal authorities as party
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of propert through Gift Deed
- Can impotent husband seek divorce or nullify marriage ?
- What is the procedure to adopt a child? I am married.
- What is the procedure to buy land on lease for petrol pump
- Wife not capable to deliver a child can I claim for divorce