×

quesproperty owned on the roadside

My father has a land on road side, he want to construct a shop there. But another person is running his small wood shop in front of that land which is government property. Do my father have legal right to ask him to remove his shop which is in front of my father's land.

• ansFile a complaint to municipal corporation to bring this person to book for violating the law. If corporation still does not perform its duty then seek injunction against it by moving to court.

Then file suit for mandatory injunction by making municipal authorities as party