Property jointly built on chacha's land. Now their son evicting us.
sir mera papa aur chacha sath me rahete the near about 50 year se, sab ne milkar ek ghar banaya jo ki chacha ki property pe bana, abhi chacha ke ladke hame ghar se nikalna rahe hai aur bolte hai ki property mere papa ke name se hai. paper unke pass hai lakin ghar bane me jo bhi saman laga hai sab ne milkar lagya like cement it garder labour charge etc jiska hamare pass koi prof nahi hai abhi mai kya kar sakta ho sir please advise me.. thanks
We suggest you not to evict the property and file a suit for declaration. Alongwith this suit file application for temporary injunction thereby asking stay on eviction till the time suit is not decided.
We suggest you not to evict the property and file a suit for declaration.Alongwith this suit file application for temporary injunction thereby asking stay on eviction till the time suit is not decided
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
If the said house belonged to your grandfather ,then you can claim the title and possession from the court,if the house was purchased by your uncle/chacha then you cannot do anything .There are other ways which you can seek possession which cannot be discussed here in this query of your,kindly take a personal consultation.
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to challenge decision of Family court to get maintenance or RCR
- FIR filed by customer against me
- I took a loan but not able to pay all the EMIs, please advise.
- Accident happened. No insurance of the vehicle. Can we be penalized?
- Tenant for last 20 years landlord died his son sold property