Property in my and mother's name. Want to replace mother's name.
Currently property is in the name of mine and my mother. Now transfer would be in the name of my son ( 2 years old) replacing mother's name. In reference with the new GR (with no stamp duty) I want to make an affidavit on stamp paper worth Rs 500 will it be sufficient.
You can either make a gift deed in favour of son through you as natural guardian and get it registered as per law. But i don;t think mere affidavit on stamp of 500 will be carrying any value. I think you misinterpreted the GR.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
sir you will have to execute a release deed . being the incomplete facts we are not able to advise you in detail. however it is advised that so far as stamp of 500 is ok but then one will have to take out the valuation, process fee, etc so need to see your documents.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property inherited by father. Can it be given away to only one child?
- Validity of divorce decree obtained from UK for marriage help in india
- Mistakes in will.
- Can someone be disqualified from inheriting property?
- Provided rental cars to ola. Who is liable for accidents caused?