quesProperty in my and mother's name. Want to replace mother's name.

Currently property is in the name of mine and my mother. Now transfer would be in the name of my son ( 2 years old) replacing mother's name. In reference with the new GR (with no stamp duty) I want to make an affidavit on stamp paper worth Rs 500 will it be sufficient.

• ansSir,
    You can either make a gift deed in favour of son through you as natural guardian and get it registered as per law. But i don;t think mere affidavit on stamp of 500 will be carrying any value. I think you misinterpreted the GR.

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• anssir you will have to execute a release deed . being the incomplete facts we are not able to advise you in detail. however it is advised that so far as stamp of 500 is ok but then one will have to take out the valuation, process fee, etc so need to see your documents.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune