quesProperty in my and mother's name. Want to replace mother's name.

Currently property is in the name of mine and my mother. Now transfer would be in the name of my son ( 2 years old) replacing mother's name. In reference with the new GR (with no stamp duty) I want to make an affidavit on stamp paper worth Rs 500 will it be sufficient.

  • ansSir,
    You can either make a gift deed in favour of son through you as natural guardian and get it registered as per law. But i don;t think mere affidavit on stamp of 500 will be carrying any value. I think you misinterpreted the GR.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • anssir you will have to execute a release deed . being the incomplete facts we are not able to advise you in detail. however it is advised that so far as stamp of 500 is ok but then one will have to take out the valuation, process fee, etc so need to see your documents.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My uncle is no more but my some property pepars are registered on there name…
I am planning to launch a hotel startup in India, but my holding company would…
Planning to buy property in Bangalore. The property is not DC converted and it's a…
I need advise on filing a consumer case against builder who cheated me. As per…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly